Merry Christmas to all of our friends, family and readers! We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and new year.
We are off to Southeast Asia tomorrow morning for a 2.5 week trip through Thailand, Laos and Cambodia! If you have any recommendations for us, leave a comment! We’ll be taking a break from the blog while we travel, but you can follow our adventures on Instagram @doseofdiscovery.
In the meantime, here are a few blogs and articles we’ve read recently as we planned our trip:
- Unique Things to Do in Chiang Mai from Two Wandering Soles
- Laos: The Good and the Bad of a (Not So) Forgotten Country from Nomad is Beautiful
- Backpacking Southeast Asia from us! 🙂
- What Travelers Should Know About Thailand’s Official Year of Mourning from Travel + Leisure
- Angkor Wat One Day Guide: The Best of Angkor from Adventurous Kate